I’ve been away too long why must I be so busy?! #Momlife. So recently I decided to do some online shopping, I’ve really been into shopping online especially now that I’m a mom, it’s so nice to be able to shop while at home with my baby girl. One of my favorites to shop is at Ulta, you can find all of your beauty needs especially online as they just keeping expanding their brands they carry, plus I’m a platinum member so why not? I personally love reading blogs or watching youtube vids on hauls, idk why but I like to see what others are buying and if I should try it so I figured I’d share may haul with you.There’s a few items I’ve been really wanting to try, so I decided to share with you what I got from Ulta!
- Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-tox Hydra-gel eye patches $48– It’s a cooling contour eye patch gel that helps reduce the look of puffins,dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles. They contain cucumber extract,Aloe, Chamomile, Hyaluronic acid, and Caffeine, which leaves your under eyes visibly brighter, revitalized and more youthful looking. (This mama definitely needs some help with those dark circles)
- Juice Beauty Brightening Essence $35– It soothes skin and reduces redness, leaves a thin veil of moisture on the skin, reduces appearance of pores, dark spots, and discoloration, preps skin to absorb serum and moisturizer. I’m so excited to try this product since I have dry skin I need all the hydration I can get. My goal is to have flawless skin, so hydration, and smooth supple skin sounds good to me!
- Smashbox Spotlight Palette(collar with Casey Holmes) $35-I have the pearl palette which is the lightest shade and I love that it gives you such a pretty glow without emphasizing texture, but it looks slightly too light for me so I decided to try the gold palette. I don’t know about you but I love highlighter! I cannot live without or wear makeup without glowing to the gods, it’s probably my favorite part when doing my makeup, I’m just obsessed with a good highlight,I love to glow sorry not sorry.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer(travel size) $16– It instantly primes and evens skin tone, packed with Hyaluronic acid and Shea butter for all day moisture, 4k high def spheres blur imperfections, micro fine bronze pearls create a warm glow. I already love the original photo finish primer, I love that it smooths out my skin, and blurs my imperfections, it’s such a great primer. As Smashbox is well known for their primers I decided to give it a try to see what it does for my dry skin, all of the claims drew me in, can’t wait to try it out.
- Dose Of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick in Truffle $18– I absolutely love a good liquid lipstick, I know it’s a popular trend but I love a good matte lip and lately I’ve been obsessed with nude shades. I am on the hunt for my perfect nude so I’ve been trying out lots of beautiful nude shades. This shade is a light brown with a pink undertone, it looks like such a pretty shade especially for fall. My fav makeup look on myself is a simple look with radiant skin, mascara and a matte lip, I seriously can’t get enough, plus it’s a fast and easy look perfect for us moms.I’ve headed so many amazing things about dose of colors and now there at Ulta I decided to give it a try. Side note: I’m so sad I missed the launch of the Desi X Katy collection, it is so beautiful and totally up my alleys sad!
Anyway, thats my mini ulta haul, let me know if you’ve tried any of these products what you think or I’d love to hear your fav products because I’m all for trying new beauty products.
Talk to you soon!