Sorry I’ve been MIA for a few days, Mila and I went on a mini vacation over the weekend, and we just wanted to relax and take time off. We went to Morro Bay and San Luis Obispo for a few days, it was so nice to get out of the heat. Check out my Instagram to see how beautiful it was by the ocean, info is on my homepage.
Now lets talk about how I traveled with baby and what I packed for her. First off, it was a 5 hour drive to get there, she did ok of course she was fussy plus she’s been teething so I’m sure you moms know how that is. I made sure for the car ride she had a few toys to entertain her, plus her favorite blankie to make sure she was as comfortable as possible. Here are my top items that were a must to bring with us traveling:
- Stroller– We use the Baby Trend jogging stroller, it makes it so easy to get around.
- Sippy cups– Yassss! Sippy cups arte a must when traveling, we use the Nuby 12m+ with the flexible straw. I also, brought a pack of disposable sippys just in case which worked out great! I purchased both at my local Target.
- Portable Place mat– It’s perfect for going out to eat and putting baby’s food on their instead of on top of the table or a plate (which can easily be thrown) its portable and perfect for traveling and take sup no space in her diaper bag.
- Backpack diaper bag– It was perfect and big enough to store everything she needs from diapers and wipes to extra clothes even my stuff. The brand we have is from carters and I bought it at Buy Buy Baby. FYI love that place!
- Lots of Snacks– I made sure to bring lots of snacks from her Happy Tot puffs, granola bars, cereal to fruit pouches and water. Us moms have to make sure to always have snacks on deck especially when out and about with baby.
- Sippy cup holder strap– I know it sounds weird but it’s a strap that attaches to the stroller on one end and grips the sappy cup on the other end. Mila loves to constantly throw things especially her sippy cup, I found it at Buy Buy Baby for like $7 but its totally worth it, I don’t have to worry about mile throwing her sip cup and getting it dirty.
I wasn’t sure what the weather would be like but it was pretty nice a little chilly, so I packed her bomber jacket and some sweaters and sweat pants, as well as a few onesies and rompers just in case and it worked out perfectly. Also, since Mila loves to walk around I brought her moccasins and they are so easy and convenient and super cute too. I really love having moccs for her, they’re so easy to slip on and go, they’re a must for babies, I get mine online from Monkey Feet.
Those were my baby travel must haves, let me know if you have any suggestions or products that make it easier to travel with baby, I love trying new products for Mila so I would love to hear your suggestions.
Talk to you soon!