Today I want to share with you my current favorite drugstore products! I’m definitely a makeup junkie I love high end but my favorite is drugstore makeup! I feel like the drugstore has been really stepping their game up over the last year or two, you now find amazing quality products at your local drugstore. I love that drug store makeup is easily accessible, you can find it at your local Walgreens,CVS, Riteaid,Target,Walmart,etc. It’s also very affordable, even with some drugstore prices going up it’s still quite a bit cheaper than high end products. Currently I’ve been loving products from Maybelline and Loreal, those two brands have been killing the game! Before I get into the product break down, these items are just so good, and these items I prefer over some high end products which is so crazy! Now let’s get into the products:
- Loreal Pro Matte Infalliable Foundation $10.99– This is my all time favorite foundation, it’s just sooo good! I have dry skin and I LOVE this foundation. It covers all my redness, makes my skin look flawless and lasts all day long! It’s a medium to full coverage foundation leaning towards the full side. I love this foundation more than most high end foundations I own, it can definitely beat most high end foundations. The hype is so real on this foundation and is totally worth it!
- Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder $5.99– Ever since I bought this powder, I can’t use anything else! This powder smooths out my skin and doesn’t look cakey what so ever! I use this to set my foundation and it just gives me a smooth flawless finish! I prefer this one over my Lancome Absolue Powder which is like $52. That should speak for itself.
- Maybelline Master Chrome Highlighter in Molten Gold $7.99– There was so much hype around this product that I was going to pass on it since I have so many similar highlighters but for the price I decided to try it out. This is easily one of my favorite highlighters at the drugstore! It is absolutely gorgeous! If you love a beaming highlight like I do then this is for you! It looks amazing on the skin, it’s not too dry and doesn’t emphasize texture too much. It’s very pigmented and not powdery at all, all I need to say is that it’s a bomb ass highlight!
- Loreal Infalliable Foundation Blender $7.99– Loreal’s version of the beauty blender. This is by far my fav beauty sponge other than the beauty blender. Since I have dry skin, I heavily rely on a good sponge for flawless makeup. I’ve tried other sponges but they don’t work for me until I tried this one! It expands under water and feels so soft and bouncy, it’s soft but not too soft and not too dense, it’s just the right amount of bounce.It blends my foundation and concealer flawlessly, it doesn’t make my makeup look streaky or doesn’t move around my foundation, its’ amazing especially for the price!
- Wet N Wild Mega Glo Highlighters In Precious Petals and Golden Flower Crown $4.99– Holy crap these highlighters are pigmented! They give you a beaming highlight but they give you a beautiful glow, theres not glitter in it whatsoever, you can add a light layer for a natural look or layer to shine bright like a diamond and it wont look cakey or powdery. I will say Wet N Wild has severely stepped up their game, their products are on point!! They’ve expanded their range of colors but my favs are Precious Petals (Bronze golden champagne) and Golden Flower Crown(Soft gold), they are so gorgeous and right up my alley. The new colors aren’t in stores yet but you can find them at Ulta.com
- Maybelline Master Bronze Palette $12.99– Love the bronzers and highlighters in this palette! I love that its versatile, perfect for daytime and night time, I even use these as eyeshadows on my natural makeup days. This palette is great for light to medium skin tones, the only downside is that it may not work for deep skin tones but hopefully they come out with more shades. Theres a bright highlight, which is beautiful and a softer highlight, and a few bronze shades that bronze up the skin beautifully. I’ve read mixed reviews about this product but I’m so glad I decided ti try it out and that it works for me. I highly recommend if you’re looking for an affordable highlight and bronze palette.
- Maybelline Coloassal Big Shot Mascara $7.99- One of the best mascaras at the drugstore! I also love the Loreal Lash Paradise, but this one just lengthens and curls my lashes so well. I was blessed with curled lashes,I’ve never had to curl my lashes ever, but anyway this mascara makes my lashes look so long and full. My lashes don’t look clumsy at all and I love that it doesn’t dry out too quickly, it’ll last a bit longer than some other mascaras. If you’re looking for a good mascara try this one out.
- Maybelline Baby Skin Face Primer $6.99– This primer smooths out my skin, and blurs my pores making it amazing to use before applying your foundation. It creates a smooth, even canvas for you foundation, it does have a silicone feel, it may or may not be great for oily skin but since I don’t produce any oil, it works out great for my skin type. It’s a dupe for the original Smashbox Photo Finish foundation primer which I love and it’s so much cheaper, hands down my fav primer from the drugstore!
- Loreal Brow Stylist Plumper Brow Gel $9.99- This is the best brow gel I’ve tried other than my tried and true ABH brow gel. I love using this on minimal makeup days, I wont even fill in my brows I just run this through my brows and it pretty much adds enough of a tint where my brows look filled in but natural at the same time. My brows stay in place all day, I love using this when I do a full glam look and it holds my brows while taking my brows to another level, adding that extra tint making my brows look so full and thick. It doesn’t flake off or make my brows crunchy, it just holds my hairs in place and just works!
All of these products are by far my fav from the drugstore, these products may or may not work for you and that’s totally fine, but they just so happen to work great for me. I love that these products are easily accessible and you can find great deals on these products too! Tell me who doesn’t love a good deal?! You can check online for coupons or if you prefer to shop online check out Ebates, it’s a website that gives you cash back for simply shopping online. I always use Ebates whenever I do my online shopping, I’m all for making money back on my purchases, be sure to check out Ebates!
Anyway my loves, just wanted to share my current fav drugstore products, I hope you enjoy this post, I like seeing products others are using and love. Let me know in the comments what your favorite drugstore products are, I would love to know.
Thank you so much and I’ll talk to you soon!