Hi my loves! Today on the blog, I want to talk about the Sephora VIB sale. Some may have already heard about this sale but if you don’t know, Sephora only has a sale twice a year, this sale in April and again in the fall time. Now this sale is only for those signed up for their beauty insiders rewards program. It’s free to sign up and you get perks such as being invited to these sales as well as free classes and makeovers. You can gain points overtime you shop at Sephora which you can redeem for deluxe samples. If you are signed up for their rewards then you can get 15% off your purchase if you are a VIB Rouge of VIB and 10% for beauty insiders.
It may not seem like a crazy good discount but hey, I’ll take any savings I can get. This sale starts TODAY!!! Yes! Today! Its going on now, Friday 4/20 until Monday 4/23. If your’e planning on going to Sephora or want to treat yo self then I highly recommend taking advantage of this sale to save some money!
I wanted to share my favorite products that I would recommend picking up as well as a few products I’m dying to try, let’s get on to the products:
- Beauty Blender Pro $20– This is my absolute favorite way to apply my foundation! It makes my foundation and concealer go on flawless, it’s also amazing to use for powder to set your concealer and face with. It’s an all around great tool for applying makeup and so very worth it!
- Belif Moisture Bomb $38- This is my go to all time favorite moisturizer! It’s so creamy and very hydrating for the face, it’s amazing to use day or night and just makes your skin feel so plump and hydrated. You can even use under makeup too!
- Sunday Riley UFO Oil $40 (0.5 oz) $80 (1.18 oz)– This product is pricey but with every penny! If you have acne or redness, even texture on the skin this oil helps clear up problematic skin. It has salicylic acid in it so it helps clear congested skin and pores as well as hydrates and create smooth skin. You can also use this under makeup to create blemish fighting makeup.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer $28– This a new product for ABH but it’s such a good bronzer, I use the shade Saddle and it’s a rich warm bronzer that is so beautiful on the skin. It’s very pigmented so you don’t need much of this product but it makes me look like a bronzed goddess. It’s a creamy powder that won’t go on patchy or streaky, it just glides on so smooth, I’ve been loving this bronzer.
- ABH X Amrezy Highlighter $28- This highlight is so bomb! When I first saw this I knew I had to have this. It’s a great price and you get such a huge pan but the formula is so good and like no other. It’s like a gel like powder that glides on the skin, and it does not have any kick back at all. This highlight won’t emphasize texture all. Can we talk about that beautiful gold shade though?!?! It’s such a gorgeous highlight, greta for so many skin tones and you can build the intensity.
- Huda Beauty Faux Filter Foundation $40– This foundation is a filter in a bottle! This foundation is very full coverage, which I love me a good full coverage foundation! I love this for special events or when you want that full coverage glam. This foundation is great for oily combo skin, it can work for dry skin however it is a matte foundation so you do have to prep the skin very very well. It has great coverage, it lasts all day and a little goes along way.
- Nars Radiant Longer Foundation $49– The name says it all, this foundation is full coverage, long wearing while still giving a radiant glow. I love the coverage of this foundation and it gives a healthy glow, it’s not dewy which I like, it doesn’t make you look oily but makes your skin look healthy. It lasts all day and just makes your skin look so flawless. If you’re looking to splurge I highly recommend.
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb $18- This lipgloss is my absolute favorite! I’m a matte liquid lip kind of girl but this changed the game for me, its a nude rose shade, perfect for all skin tones, its not sticky whatsoever, its just gorgeous! perfect for minimal makeup days, no makeup days, for full glam, it’s bomb!
- Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter$34- Such a beautiful highlight! I love the shade Mean Money/ Hu$tla Baby. It comes with a very subtle highlight and a beaming highlight. It’s a beautiful light gold shade, I mostly use the beaming highlight, it glides on smooth for a gorgeous intense glow. If you want to glow to the gods, or blind someone from outer space then try this out!
Now there are a few products that I want to try out that are new to me, that I want to suggest trying out as well:
- Ole Henriksen C-Rush Brightening Gel Cream $44– Its claims to be a hydrating gel cream that has a slight yellow tint to help brighten your face. They also have a Banana bright eye cream which is the same concept but to brighten the underlies which I really want to try as well!
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Tinted Moisturizer $28– Now that the weather is a little warmer, I want to try this out for light makeup days, as a mom, sometime Is want to look put together without going full glam plus, I don’t have a lot of time to do my makeup. I love easy natural makeup days and I think this would be great to look put together.
- Artist Couture X Jackie Aina Diamond Glow Powder $28– I really want to try the Shade LA Peach, it’s a gorgeous peachy gold shade that looks so nice! They also, have LA Bronze which is a deeper shade for deep skin tones which is awesome! I’ve been ride or die for Artist Couture, I have 8 of their diamond glow powders so you know I love them! They give a beautiful glow, you can also build the intensity for the ultimate glow. It’s a loose powder so you can use on the face, eyes, body pretty much wherever you want to glow. I tried this highlight from the pre launch of Mac Daddy’s company and I’ve been in love ever since. I think it’s amazing that Sephora is now carrying his brand, he’s an amazing makeup artist and influencer. Check at Mac Daddy, he’s bomb!
Those are my top recommendations to you guys, I would definitely take advantage of this sale this weekend. Let me know what you got during the sale and if you picked up any of my recommendations. Thank you so much for reading, talk to you soon!