I want to talk about setting goals and achieving your goals not just for 2018 but just in general. I definitely have goals I want to achieve, this is the time to do what you want to do, whether it’s personal goals, career goals, whatever the case may be, why not achieve them? You can be anything you want to be and do anything you want to do by putting your mind to it and hard work pays off. I will admit I’m one that has goals or dreams that I want to achieve and I just day dream about my dream career and how I could change my life by doing what I want to do but I never actually try or put in work to achieve these goals, I just think what if? This year I’m making a change and I will be writing my goals down and sharing them with you, if you constantly see your goals then it motivates you more to achieve them. I’m actually a private person and don’t really share my goals and what I want to achieve in life but today that will change. Now I don’t want anyone to get confused and think these are my new year’s resolutions, no these are goals I’m setting for myself that I want to achieve this year or long term goals that I will be focusing on year round. Now, let’s talk about goals!
- To be healthier and active, focusing on me, to tone and strengthen my body and watch what I’m consuming to be healthy and strong!.
- Being consistent and posting regularly on my blog, I want to focus more on the blog, and grow my following.
- To be more positive and not let negativity get the best of me, I want to focus on being a happy and healthy mom for my daughter and hubby.
- I would love the chance to collab with one of my favorite beauty brands, this a long term goal, but I will work hard to get there.
- Start a youtube channel! This is something I’ve been wanting to do for 4 years now and I’ve never done it but this is they year!
- Be able to work from home to spend more time with my daughter and just be able to stay home with her and live a stress free life.
- Be able to give back to the community in some way, not sure how but also to make time to do so.
- Be successful in my career,I love what I do know however I do want to create my own career and be my own boss
Now, some of you may already know that I’m a mom and I have a full time job and that I’m always exhausted, but I want to do what I can to focus on myself and my family, to take care of myself so I can work hard to achieve the goals. I think sitting down and being able to have goals written down, where you can go back and read them and constantly think about them. Let’s try a vision board together, I know it sounds cliche but why not try it out? What do you have to lose? Absolutely nothing. I’ve started this process by creating this blog and putting myself out there. This blog was once just a thought of something I’ve wanted to do and something I would constantly think and talk about and here I am, creating blog posts for you, my followers who read this blog. I just want to say thank you so much to whoever reads and follows this blog, you have no idea how much it means to me as I put time, effort and passion into these posts for each and everyone of you who reads my posts. I can’t say thank you enough as this is a goal I have achieved, it just means a lot. I would love to know your goals or any ideas or suggestions you have about goal setting and achieving goals. We are in this together, let’s do this together!
Hope this inspires you somehow or gets you thinking about your goals or anything you want to accomplish. Why must we keep day dreaming about what we want, now is the time to actually go out and get what we want! Talk yo you soon!